Menopause Talk - Mount Maunganui
It's Menopause in the Mount!
Come along to Omanu Golf Club in Mount Maunganui on Thursday March 14th for an evening on all things Menopause.
Dr Linda will be diving into this fascinating life-phase and answering all your burning questions. From Perimenopause to Post-menopause, from hot flushes to hormone tests - we will be covering it all.
Here’s some of the topics that will be covered during the talk:
- What is Menopause/Perimenopause and how do you know where you’re at?
- Our hormones and how they influence us
- Hormone tests – when are they useful?
- The health impact of Menopause
- Lifestyle changes and non-hormonal treatments that can help you through Menopause and beyond
- The facts about HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
There will also be time at the end for a Q&A session, so get your questions ready
Husbands are welcome (and encouraged!) to attend.
See you there :-)
PLEASE NOTE - your ticket will be emailed to you as a PDF link. This email will also allow you to add the ticket to your apple wallet (if you have an iPhone)